| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- The average temperature in Palma De Mallorca, Majorca in January is a little cool at 9.2 °C (48.56 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 6 °C (42.8 °F).
- In January there is a variation/ range of mean diurnal temperatures of 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in January is dry with intermittent rain. A mere 36.7mm (1.4in) of liquid is discharged across on average 8 days.
- The heavens above Palma De Mallorca, Majorca are slightly fair having an average of a mediocre 4:56 of resplendent solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 9:25 long and the longest day is 10:06 long with an average length of 9:42.
- There are approximately 4:36 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 51.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 48.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Palma De Mallorca, Majorca January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Palma De Mallorca, Majorca, Spain
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Palma De Mallorca, Majorca:
- Les Escaldes, Andorra - 342.5 kms (212.8 miles) NNW
- Zaragoza, Aragon, Spain - 393 kms (244.2 miles) NW
- Barcelona, Spain - 200.7 kms (124.7 miles) NNW
- Tortosa, Spain - 236.6 kms (147 miles) NW
- Valencia, Spain - 275.4 kms (171.2 miles) W
- Albacete/ Los Llanos, Spain - 401.7 kms (249.6 miles) W
- Ibiza, Spain - 139.1 kms (86.5 miles) WSW
- Alicante, Costa Blanca, Spain - 309.3 kms (192.2 miles) WSW
- Murcia/ San Javier, Spain - 365 kms (226.8 miles) WSW
- Miliana, Algeria - 365.3 kms (227 miles) S
- Chlef, Algeria - 391.7 kms (243.4 miles) SSW