| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- The average temperature in Palma De Mallorca, Majorca in July is fairly hot at 23.8 °C (74.84 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29 °C (84.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in July is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in July is arid with vitually no rain. A feeble 9.4mm (0.4in) of water is unloaded across on average 1 day.
- In July the heavens above Palma De Mallorca, Majorca are beaming having an average of a dazzling 11:27 of gorgeous sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 14:16 long and the longest day is 14:54 long with an average length of 14:38.
- There are approximately 3:02 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 79% of daylight hours and cloudy 21% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Palma De Mallorca, Majorca July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Palma De Mallorca, Majorca, Spain
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Palma De Mallorca, Majorca:
- Les Escaldes, Andorra - 342.5 kms (212.8 miles) NNW
- Zaragoza, Aragon, Spain - 393 kms (244.2 miles) NW
- Barcelona, Spain - 200.7 kms (124.7 miles) NNW
- Tortosa, Spain - 236.6 kms (147 miles) NW
- Valencia, Spain - 275.4 kms (171.2 miles) W
- Albacete/ Los Llanos, Spain - 401.7 kms (249.6 miles) W
- Ibiza, Spain - 139.1 kms (86.5 miles) WSW
- Alicante, Costa Blanca, Spain - 309.3 kms (192.2 miles) WSW
- Murcia/ San Javier, Spain - 365 kms (226.8 miles) WSW
- Miliana, Algeria - 365.3 kms (227 miles) S
- Chlef, Algeria - 391.7 kms (243.4 miles) SSW