| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- The average temperature in Palma De Mallorca, Majorca in May is very mild at 16.4 °C (61.52 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13 °C (55.4 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in May is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in May is somewhat parched with occasional rain. A paltry 29.9mm (1.2in) of water falls during on average 5 days.
- The skies in Palma De Mallorca, Majorca are nice and sunny having on average a considerable 9:32 of brilliant sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 13:50 long and the longest day is 14:44 long with an average length of 14:19.
- There are approximately 4:37 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 67.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 32.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Palma De Mallorca, Majorca May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Palma De Mallorca, Majorca, Spain
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Palma De Mallorca, Majorca:
- Les Escaldes, Andorra - 342.5 kms (212.8 miles) NNW
- Zaragoza, Aragon, Spain - 393 kms (244.2 miles) NW
- Barcelona, Spain - 200.7 kms (124.7 miles) NNW
- Tortosa, Spain - 236.6 kms (147 miles) NW
- Valencia, Spain - 275.4 kms (171.2 miles) W
- Albacete/ Los Llanos, Spain - 401.7 kms (249.6 miles) W
- Ibiza, Spain - 139.1 kms (86.5 miles) WSW
- Alicante, Costa Blanca, Spain - 309.3 kms (192.2 miles) WSW
- Murcia/ San Javier, Spain - 365 kms (226.8 miles) WSW
- Miliana, Algeria - 365.3 kms (227 miles) S
- Chlef, Algeria - 391.7 kms (243.4 miles) SSW